Its All Started HERE!

July 17, 2017
Hey Bookholics! who are reading my first...............first ever post in this blog: Whats up!!!

That moment when I'm asked about what is interesting about my life! I'd prefer to talk about something else. I'm like the rain! You 'd say:" Are you joking?"I reply:" Rain is something some of you enjoy to touch, and some of you dislike to touch and get touched by it. Some of you, wish to be as far away from it as miles. These some of you thinks rain is usually the thing that messes up their day, especially "The wedding day!!!" It blows their tops and makes them want nothing to do with it. Why would you want to get close and constantly talk about the thing you are not into? Right now, I am the rain that some of you hate. I want to be the thing they pray to never be around. The thing is obviously not the topic of conversation. 

I just got out of a very, very bad long distance relationship with books. So reading and reviewing are the things that I am searching for, here. Life sucks without books, what can I say? 

My recent favorite kind of people are metalheads, Twilight "vampires", cryptonic heroes, not real ones!. Girls with excessive piercings, not always. Boys with long headbanger's hair (maybe have to reconsider), sounds creepy to some of you. People who can have a real discussion about BOOKS and life, and not whine and complain about how horrible things are. I love people who have a "**** it" attitude, Let's jump up to "Books" 
 [left-sidebar]
.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.